We have joined forces with donors of immediate financial aid for the defence of Ukraine. We became a major supporter of the fund-raising campaign organised by the Embassy of Ukraine in Prague. Glory to Ukraine!
In response to the natural disaster in Moravia, Citfin donated funds to nine affected families to be able to repair their destroyed homes. We chose to support families that even though ignored by the media had a very strong story behind them.
In difficult Covid times, we supported Czech health care professionals by providing them with fruit. We also supplied vitamin-enhanced drinks to several hospitals in the country with a big thank you to those who cared for the patients. We wish all of them great strength, patience, and determination in their hard work.
We have established the Corporate Social Responsibility Fund (CSR Fund). It is a Citfin money market fund intended for improvement of the environment outside the company, especially to support leisure time activities and our employees’ interests and hobbies. Through the CSR Fund we support specific non-profit sector events with direct participation or involvement of our employees. In 2019, we supported charity projects totalling almost 300,000 CZK.
Throughout 2018, charity projects were held at Citfin to help children with special needs and autism. Employees together with the Citfin contribution donated almost 65,000 CZK.
Throughout the year, Citfin has organised charity projects. With the help of Citfin, employees collected and donated more than CZK 200,000. We have supported:
- The Sue Ryder Retirement Home
by purchasing beds and by also donating clothes to its charity shop.
- The Kindergarten and Special Elementary School in Prague 4, which provides education to mentally handicapped and autistic children and pupils
- The parents and handicapped children who have been diagnosed with serious diseases from birth and need funds to improve their medical conditions.
Throughout the year, Citfin employees have been actively supporting charity projects and, with the help of Citfin, collected and donated over CZK 70,000. We have supported:
- The Children’s Home Na Svobodě in Čížkovice
- The Children’s Home in Ivančice
- The Paediatric Neurological Department at the Thomayer Hospital
- The Pomocné tlapky o.p.s. Foundation
- The Sue Ryder Retirement Home in Prague
Citfin employees have been supporting charity projects throughout the year. In total, they have collected more than CZK 20,000 for: