The benefits of Online Foreign Exchanges
No time wasted
There is no need to call anyone. Simply log into the BankServis internet banking system and get access to individual online exchange rates free of charge.
With Online Exchange, you will get a rate that is just as favourable as one offered by the Dealing Department.
Safe trading, quick payments and control over corporate funds are all available in one place – BankServis.
Eight major currencies
You can easily make spot exchange transactions in CZK, EUR, USD, CHF, GBP, PLN, RON and HUF. You can also choose one of the cross rates.
Online Exchange is a fast and high-quality service that lets me exchange money, especially euros to crowns, very quickly and easily. I’ll get a good exchange rate and thanks to the Online Exchange service I can use these funds immediately for foreign payments to our suppliers.
Managing Director, MARTHI DESIGN s.r.o.
Thanks to the Online Exchange service we are able to quickly and easily exchange euros to crowns. The actual exchange happens by signing in to BankServis, choosing which currencies I wish to exchange and agreeing on the proposed exchange rate. The main advantages are, in my opinion, a favourable exchange rate, simplicity and speed.
Managing Director, ECOMAIL.CZ, s.r.o.
Are you looking for advice or answers to your questions? Let us know, we’re happy to help.
We are available to you on working days from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
How it works
Log into the BankServis internet banking system and select “Online Exchange”.
Fill in the form with the required foreign exchange parameters and ask Citfin about the rate in just one click.
After the current exchange rate is displayed, you can confirm your transaction.
When the exchange is completed, you can print out an overview of the transaction made in BankServis.
The confirmation of the foreign exchange transaction will be immediately delivered to BankServis.
The “Online Exchange” service is available for all clients who have this service included in their Agreement. It is designed for people with active or administrator rights and is provided through the BankServis internet banking system.
Online Exchange only applies to spot transactions, i.e. purchasing and selling foreign exchanges at the current rate, with the settlement of the foreign exchange transactions occurring within two business days.
In Online Exchange, you can trade in the eight major global currencies: CZK, EUR, USD, CHF, GBP, PLN, RON and HUF. The offer also includes cross rates consisting of these eight currencies.
Online Exchange is available on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. If you want to settle the transaction on the same day, you need to enter the foreign exchange transaction as follows:
- Citfin – Finanční trhy, a.s. until 2:30 p.m.
- Citfin, spořitelní družstvo until 4:30 p.m.
The maximum transaction volume for Online Exchange is CZK 2,000,000 or the equivalent in another currency. The maximum daily limit, i.e. the sum of all foreign exchange transactions made through Online Exchange, is CZK 5,000,000 (or the equivalent in another currency) per day.
- Simply log into the BankServis internet banking system. In the main Exchange menu, select Exchange – Online.
- Enter the basic data for the required foreign exchange transaction into the prepared Exchange – Online form.
- Once all of the required data for the foreign exchange transaction is filled in, you can then ask for the exchange rate in just one click.
- An individual exchange rate is displayed automatically for the required foreign exchange transaction.
- If you consider the exchange rate favourable, click on the button to make a binding transaction.
- We trade online on the forex market and our exchange rates are constantly changing. Therefore, the transaction needs to be confirmed within five seconds of the offered rate.
- If you do not manage to complete the transaction within the time limit, do not worry! We can offer you a new rate after you press the button.
- After the online exchange is completed, you can print out an overview of the agreed upon foreign exchange transaction directly from BankServis.
- The confirmation of the foreign exchange transaction agreed upon will be delivered to BankServis.
- To settle the transaction, send the sold currency to Citfin according to the confirmation instructions, or we will settle the foreign exchange transaction from your account balance.
- On the settlement date, Citfin will send the purchased currency according to your instructions.